Every 31st July we celebrate one of our favourite holidays. But what is National Orgasm Day?
A day to celebrate sexuality, relationships and the pleasure of orgasm; National Orgasm Day has become a permanent addition to our diaries. Basically it’s an excuse to turn down the lights, get yourself in the mood and enjoy an orgasm. It’s good for what ails you!
Orgasms aren’t only great fun but they actually have numerous health benefits.
- Orgasms can reduce pain. Got a headache? A cheeky wank or sex can help make you feel better. Orgasms release endorphins which are the body’s natural painkiller.
- An orgasm a day or at least a few times a week will help to reduce stress. That blissed out feeling you get after an orgasm? Yup, endorphins again.
- Improve your cardiovascular health. The more intense, sweaty and exhausting the session the better. Whether you’re working out your orgasmic muscles alone or with a partner, the increased respiration and heart rate is great for you. Energetic sex is an aerobic activity after all!
- Not feeling very sexy? An orgasm is a great way to put you in touch with your body and make yourself feel good. Your body is an amazing thing- give it the treat it craves.
- Helps you sleep- this one’s obvious. You’re relaxed, satisfied and just given your body a workout. If your orgasms aren’t helping you get to sleep maybe you need to have some more 🙂
Ok, I’m sold, how do I ensure an orgasm?
Sometimes there’s nothing better than the touch of your own hand (or your partner) to get you off, but we’re in the business of sex toys, so of course we recommend them! Joking aside, vibrators, cock rings and male masturbators are some of the most popular ways to enhance your orgasm.
Female orgasm in particular relies quite heavily on repetition, so a vibrator can help speed things along for a more satisfying conclusion. Without worrying that your hand is getting tired, or your partner needs to come up for air you can concentrate on the pleasure. Our huge selection of toys offers something for everyone, plus we’re currently having our Summer Sale so many favourites are up to 70% off!
AND the 31st falls on a weekend this year so there’s really no excuse!