Assistant Creative Copywriter
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time / Part Time
Salary: £16,000-£19,000 pro rata
Are you a confident and creative Copywriter? Looking for a new challenge within a fast paced, rapidly growing, professional company?
As our Assistant Creative Copywriter you will report into our Senior Copywriter and sit as part of a highly experienced Marketing Department.
This is a hands on role and will suit a motivated individual who has a positive outlook and natural interest in content writing.
• To provide creative and engaging content for the following (not exhaustive):
• All product ranges
• Social media campaigns / competitions / promotions
• Website category pages
• Customer Services pages, help pages and customer guides
• Company blog
• Terms and Conditions
Key Skills & Experience
• Experience of writing, preferably within a digital media environment.
• Proven success in writing professional web and marketing copy, with the ability to produce compelling and optimised copy while maintaining brand messaging, persuasiveness and readability.
• Proven listener, with negotiating and influencing skills.
• Excellent communications skills, with a solid knowledge of English grammar and the ability to present ideas in a clear and concise way, both verbally and in writing.
• Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills, meticulous attention to detail and a proven ability to multi-task.
• Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are a motivated individual with good communication skills and have all or enough skills required to fulfil the duties listed above, and if you want to learn more and work in a fast-moving and exciting industry, then please get in contact with us today - We want to hear from you!
Please send your CV to [email protected]
• Start Date: Available Immediately
• Location: Saffron Walden, Essex
• Job Title: Junior Creative Copywriter
• Salary: 16,000-19,000 pro rata
• Days: 5 days a week or part time
• Holidays: 20 Days + Bank Holidays
• Job Type: Permanent (with the usual 6 month probationary period) or Part-Time
About the Company
Bondara is a multi-award winner of the ETO "Best Online Retailer Award" at the NEC. We are a leading UK online retailer of marital aids and lingerie with steady and continuous growth. You should be commercially thinking, creative, organised, confident, self-motivated and able to hit the ground running from day one. A very exciting and rewarding role awaits the right candidate in our expanding fun and dynamic firm.