PPC Campaign Manager Adwords Bing – Pay Per Click - Online Retail
Full Time / Part Time: 5 Days a Week (Full Time)
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Are you a confident and experienced PPC manager? Looking for a new challenge within a fast paced, rapidly growing, professional company?
As our PPC Campaign Manager you will report into our Head of Marketing and you will be responsible for managing all paid advertising accounts.
You will be experienced in dealing with developing and managing paid advertising campaigns, maintaining approved cost and implementing a commercial business strategy with emphasis on growing profit & sales.
This is a hands on role and will suit a motivated individual who has a positive outlook and natural interest in paid advertising and all associated channels.
About the company
Bondara is a multi-award winner of the ETO "Best Online Retailer Award" at the NEC. We are a leading UK online retailer of marital aids and lingerie with steady and continuous growth. You should be commercially thinking, creative, organised, confident, self-motivated and able to hit the ground running from day one. A very exciting and rewarding role awaits the right candidate in our expanding fun and dynamic firm.
• Perform daily management of all paid advertising accounts across Google AdWords, Google Shopping and Bing
• Plan, develop, implement, track and optimize all paid marketing campaigns and channels.
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize account spend and performance based on the insight data
• Formulating campaign strategy, researching keywords, analyse competitors, and continued testing and optimisation.
• Maintain and monitor keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and all top level account metrics.
• Collaborate with internal teams to enhance campaigns and deliver more optimised performance results
• Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
• Increase CTR, quality score, conversions and conversion rates and decrease CPC
• Landing page optimisation / implementation
• Creative copy testing and optimisation
• Competitor analysis
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, and all facets of paid search in accordance with corporate objectives.
• Communicate to management on project development, timelines, and results.
• Generate weekly and monthly corporate reporting for all major metrics, goal tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and highlight areas of importance.
• Implementation of A/B, split & multivariate testing across all accounts
• Maintain excellent working relations with key departments and managers to ensure communication is well delivered throughout
• Maintain excellent working relations with key third party platform suppliers
• Maintain a high level knowledge of PPC industry trends and developments. Develop and implement new PPC strategies as the industry / market changes
Key Skills & Experience
• Minimum of 2 years of PPC account management experience
• Experience in manging high turnover accounts and budget on a large scale
• Proven track record driving PPC performance, including content marketing with proven business results
• Ability to analysis data and produce an optimised account strategy based upon results
• Commercially mined, organised and highly accurate with numbers
• Good computer skills (Outlook, Word) and strong Excel skills required for the role
• Ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage projects
• Must be a strong team player, have a good work ethic & remain professional at all times, with a "can-do attitude" with the ability to turn ‘problems' into solutions
• Entrepreneurial "test & learn" mind-set with track record of innovation; ability to move & pivot quickly
If you are a motivated individual with good communication skills and have all or enough skills required to fulfil the duties listed above, and if you want to learn more and work in a fast-moving and exciting industry, then please get in contact with us today - We want to hear from you!
How to Apply
If you are a reliable, motivated and organised professional and possess excellent search engine optimisation and PPC skills and with the required experience, please send your CV with a cover letter to [email protected]