E commerce Manager
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Salary: £ 26,000-£32,000
This is a great opportunity to join the growing e-commerce team of Bondara, a multi award winning (including two "Best Online Retailer" awards) and successful e-commerce organisation based in Saffron Walden in Essex.
At Bondara we are passionate about many things - most importantly our biggest and strongest asset - our staff. We value our staff and build a culture of integrity, responsibility and professionalism.
Bondara operates from a 20,000 square foot warehouse based in Saffron Walden (Essex). Showing solid year on year growth we have become one of the leading suppliers of toys and lingerie in the UK and require the best and most motivated in the field to drive the business forward.
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated, commercially thinking e-commerce manager with a 'can do' attitude who is looking for a new challenge within a fast paced e-commerce company operating in one of the only retail sectors which still has significant potential to grow.
• Take ownership of all the ecommerce platform including setting out and delivering the development roadmap for the website, monitoring projects and ensuring it is maintained and optimised to drive conversion and revenue.
• Oversee all technical aspects of the website including platform (front end and back end), order processing, basket/checkout, payment gateway, etc
• Work closely with internal resources and development agency to prioritise improvements to the website platform across all devices.
• Develop creative ideas and improvements for site design and technical features to increase traffic, sales and customer experience
• Assist with A/B split testing of website and taking decisive action based on findings.
• Analysing usability and the behaviour of customers, ensuring the journey through the website is as efficient and effective as possible
• Work collaboratively with other key departments to create and manage cross-organisational, integrated marketing strategies and product strategies
• Proactive analysis of site user experience and performance, and presentation on findings and recommendations to key stakeholders
• Ensure website is always operational and taking transactions.
• Analysing and reporting on onsite activity via Google analytics.
• Act as main point of contact for 3rd party supplier e-commerce relationships.
Key Skills & Experience
• A commercial mindset and experience working within a fast moving online retail environment
• To be technically savvy, with a solid understanding of how a website is created, maintained and improved
• A will do/can do attitude
• Proven organisational and project management skills, together with the ability to prioritise and adapt within a changing environment
• Strong understanding of e-commerce principles
• Strong analytical and retail numeracy
• Excellent communication and time-management skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise and keep a cool head under pressure
• Accuracy and a keen eye for detail
• Strong Excel skills
• Experience of working with hosting suppliers such as rackspace (or similar).
• Experience of working with 3rd party payment gateway suppliers would be beneficial
How to Apply
If you are a passionate, motivated and organised professional and possess excellent email newsletter marketing skills with strong retail and commercial awareness, please send your CV with a cover letter to [email protected]