Why Work For Us
Here at Bondara, we are passionate about many things- most importantly we are passionate about our people.
We value our staff and build a culture of integrity, responsibility and professionalism.
In order to remain one of the UK's largest and most loved online adult retailers we require the best in the field. We have an ever-growing workforce which includes:
- Customer Services
- Human Resources
- Warehouse & Logistics
- E-Commerce - to name just a few...
Our current job vacancies are displayed below.
If you feel you would make a good addition to our team but do not see a job of interest please feel free to send an email to email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter and we'll keep your details on file.
Graphic Design Assistant
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Graphic Design Assistant to join the Bondara team! The ideal candidate will have a natural creative flair along with a great portfolio and you must be able to demonstrate your previous experience with examples of your work.
You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within your role and develop your skills with the view to further support creative projects within the wider business scope. This is a great role for someone with the aptitude and appetite to learn
Skills & Experience:
- Good portfolio of work demonstrating your abilities
- Strong Computer Skills
- A good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
(InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) Particularly Photoshop CS5 or above.
- Strong eye for design and typography
- Passion for design and a willingness to learn and grow
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Able to interpret briefs and objectives from multiple sources
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Ability to adhere to a brief
- Good communication and organisational skills.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a passionate designer with a creative flair to develop their skills and work in a fast moving but fun industry.
This position would be ideal for a college or university student studying graphic design (or similar multimedia based qualification) who is looking to gain valuable experience in a real working environment. You will work closely alongside our in-house designer learning techniques and gaining useful training whilst creating graphic content to a variety of briefs.
In order to support and create effective design you will need to be at ease with our products and services so you must be relatively unshockable!
This is a full-time, temporary contract with the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
If you're interested and would like to apply, please send a copy of your CV and design portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part Time Video Presenter
As a professional, established and reputable company within the marital aids and lingerie industry, Bondara is committed to offering our customers the very best service. We believe our customers deserve a friendly, informed and high quality shopping experience when visiting our online shop and part of our service is to offer Video support on a range of products and guides.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Bondara as the face of our Video guides and product demonstrations- producing high quality video content for our website, YouTube, social media and much more. We're looking for an articulate, confident, well presented individual with a fun personality and plenty of energy and creativity to join our team on a part time basis.
You will be dedicated to producing a high standard of videos with a range of tasks from creating scripts and researching products through to the actual presenting itself- all while working in close collaboration with our Photographer.
If you are able to work from our office in Essex on a part time basis, have a passion for being on camera and relish the challenge of working in an unusual and extremely fast moving industry, please apply to email@example.com with a copy of your CV and a recent photograph.
Technical Webmaster / IT Manager
The main purpose of this role is to support the E Commerce team with development and liaising with our web developers. You are also responsible for monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and networks within our organisation. You will be the first point of call for all employees in relation to any IT matters including system failures.
As our Technical Webmaster, you will need to poses the following skills in order to succeed.
Be technically savvy, with a solid understanding of IT systems including technical knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Project Management
- Web Server Experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and keep a cool head under pressure - Accuracy and a keen eye for detail
- Logical thinker
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- An in depth knowledge of all in house systems
- Hold a recognised qualification i.e. BTEC (Edexcel), City & Guilds (E-Quals), OCR (iPRO) for example
This is a demanding position and will require working to strict deadlines and integrating fully with the current team.
Duties to include:
- Liaison with web developers on technical aspects of web development
- Implementing any A/B tests created by the E Commerce team
- Working with customers/employees to identify computer problems and advising on the solution
- Maintenance of payment gateways
- Management of website testing
- Create and control a ‘Ticket' system for all IT related queries, then provide a weekly report on activity
- Maintenance of all internal systems - telephone, computers, broadband, security
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, scanner and more
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Investigate, diagnose and solve computer software and hardware faults as requested
- Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a confident, experienced Accounts Manager looking for a new challenge within a fast paced, rapidly growing, professional company?
As our Accounts Manager you will report directly to the Managing Directing and manage one accounts assistant. You will be experienced in dealing with all manner of financial request and processes; ensuring attention to detail is applied in a timely manner. This is a hands on role and will suit a firm but fair individual who has a positive outlook and natural interest in finance.
- Management accounts, budgets, forecasts, P&L statements, variance reports, analytical review & KPI reporting
- Financial reporting including VAT returns (excluding statutory annual accounts)
- Cash management & control
- Developing & enhancing the accounting system & internal controls
- Producing the monthly payroll approval including variance analysis
- Management of bank deposits
- Working closing with our external accountants, including preparing the end of year file
You will be a qualified ACCA/CIMA and will poses:
- A strong Financial & Management Accounting background with proven experience in a variety of financial activities including month end, budgeting, forecasting and audit
- Excellent communication skills - being able to communicate at all levels within the business both verbally and written
- Report writing skills
- Excellent time management and problem solving abilities
- Advanced Excel skills with experience in writing complex formulas, pivots, lookups and macros
- Knowledge of Sage 200 and competent in using Microsoft packages
- You must have a positive ‘can do' attitude and can hit the ground running
If you have a great personality along with excellent communication skills and wish to learn new skills in a fast-moving industry and an ever-expanding team, then get in contact with us at email@example.com with a copy of your CV today.
Nagook Ltd, trading as "Bondara" was founded in 2006 by ex investment banker Christopher Simms. Bondara now operates from a 20,000 square foot warehouse based in Saffron Walden, Essex. Showing strong year on year growth we have become one of the leading suppliers of adult toys and lingerie in the UK.
Winner of ETO Magazine's 'Best Online Retailer 2012'
Bondara is an equal opportunities employer who cares about our environment and supports a CSR policy.