Why Work For Us
Here at Bondara, we are passionate about many things- most importantly we are passionate about our people.
We value our staff and build a culture of integrity, responsibility and professionalism.
In order to remain one of the UK's largest and most loved online adult retailers we require the best in the field. We have an ever-growing workforce which includes:
- Customer Services
- Human Resources
- Warehouse & Logistics
- E-Commerce - to name just a few...
Our current job vacancies are displayed below.
If you feel you would make a good addition to our team but do not see a job of interest please feel free to send an email to email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter and we'll keep your details on file.
Part Time Video Presenter
As a professional, established and reputable company within the marital aids and lingerie industry, Bondara is committed to offering our customers the very best service. We believe our customers deserve a friendly, informed and high quality shopping experience when visiting our online shop and part of our service is to offer Video support on a range of products and guides.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Bondara as the face of our Video guides and product demonstrations- producing high quality video content for our website, YouTube, social media and much more. We're looking for an articulate, confident, well presented individual with a fun personality and plenty of energy and creativity to join our team on a part time basis.
You will be dedicated to producing a high standard of videos with a range of tasks from creating scripts and researching products through to the actual presenting itself- all while working in close collaboration with our Photographer.
If you are able to work from our office in Essex on a part time basis, have a passion for being on camera and relish the challenge of working in an unusual and extremely fast moving industry, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and a recent photograph.
Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:30, 37.5hrs
PPC Manager - Online Retailer
Are you a looking for a new challenge within a fast paced, rapidly growing, professional company?
As our PPC Manager you will be hands on and develop our Pay Per Click media strategy ensuring that the business hits its KPI's. In addition, the PPC Manager will collaborate with the other areas of the business to develop our PPC account and expand the traffic generated from this important channel.
Duties of the PPC Manager
- Plan, develop, implement, track and optimize all PPC marketing campaigns
- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms and channels.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids (cpc) and other important account metrics.
- Work on improving CTR, quality score and make landing page improvement suggestions
- Analyse and work with search query reports
- Manage large keyword lists, including competitor keyword monitoring
- Provide creative copy suggestions to improve CTR and conversion rates
- Measure and report performance of all PPC marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Work together with merchandisers, e-commerce and buyers to develop targeted landing pages with the aim enhance conversion rates
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, and other facets of paid search in accordance with corporate objectives
- Minimum PPC experience level needed 2-3 years+
- Attention to detail, analytical by nature and enjoy working with large amounts of words and numbers
- Creative and posses good copywriting skills in order to deliver attractive and converting adcopy
- Good team worker
- IT literate (Excel spreadsheets, Word, Outlook, etc)
- You need to be very hands on, only certain elements of PPC can be automated
SexFit Cock Ring tester
We're looking for an enthusiastic and sexually adventurous male tester for our revolutionary SexFit toy while it's in the development stage.
For more information about SexFit, please visit: http://www.bondara.co.uk/blog/sexy-news/sexfit/
If you'd like to apply to become a tester, please visit: http://www.bondara.co.uk/areyousexfit
Nagook Ltd, trading as "Bondara" was founded in 2006 by ex investment banker Christopher Simms. Bondara now operates from a 20,000 square foot warehouse based in Saffron Walden, Essex. Showing strong year on year growth we have become one of the leading suppliers of adult toys and lingerie in the UK.
Winner of ETO Magazine's 'Best Online Retailer 2012'
Bondara is an equal opportunities employer who cares about our environment and supports a CSR policy.