Work For Us
Here at Bondara, we are passionate about many things, but most importantly we are passionate about our people. We value our staff and build a culture of integrity, responsibility and professionalism.
In order to remain one of the UK's largest and most loved online adult retailers we require the best in the field, so we offer competitive salary packages with excellent benefits plus a fun and unique working environment.
If you do not see any vacancies below that are suitable to your skills, don't let that stop you from getting in touch. Please email us here with your CV and tell us a little bit about yourself as we are always evolving and you could be part of an award-winning company*.
Bondara is an equal opportunities employer who cares about our environment and supports a CSR policy.
*Winner of ETO Magazine's 'Best Online Retailer 2012' and 'Best Online Retailer 2015'
Sunday- Monday, zero hour contract
Bondara operate out of a 20,000 square foot warehouse to fulfil online retail orders and we are always looking for hard working, team orientated Warehouse Operatives on an ad hoc basis. You will be required to pick and pack orders and perform other warehouse duties as per the manager's request. All new starters will begin on a zero hour casual contract; depending on ability/vacancies you may be offered a full time contract. You should be physically fit and able to lift heavy objects as there will be a good degree of manual work.
Please be advised that all applicants must be over the age of 18 due to the products that we sell and you must be physically fit enough to carry out manual duties. If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head of Buying - Lead Retail Buyer
In order to remain one of the UK's largest and most loved online retailers of toys and lingerie, we require the best in the field.
As the head of buying for Bondara you are required to maintain exceptional working relationships with suppliers (including manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, brands and agents), shipping agents and forwarders and any other third party supplier that provide a service to the buying team.
In addition to this you will also strive to ensure Bondara buys at the lowest price possible and achieve the highest margins. Other important aspects of the role include ensuring that maximum revenue and conversion rates are achieved, optimum stock levels are achieved and our ranges are complete (offering choice / variety) and that we expand our product ranges to include the latest products (innovation / first to market).
Strong communication with other departments and managing your team well with the aim of keeping your staff and others around you motivated and performing well is another key part of the role.
You will have overall responsibility for the buying department and managing a team of 7 buyers and assistants.
- Managing all category managers and overseeing the buying function.
- Development, implementation & management of category strategy to ensure customer focussed ranges including new brand and product development.
- Optimisation of sales / margins and profitability.
- Oversee every aspect of product from selection through to site / selling.
- Maintain exceptional relationships with suppliers and manufacturers, maximising opportunities to facilitate business growth.
- Strategic management of categories to deliver business growth.
- Responsibility for developing the Bondara brand.
- Responsibility for Delivering a strategic supply base & cost effective freight process.
- High level experience of retailing (preferably e-commerce)
- Be willing to travel in the UK and internationally
- Be highly motivated
- Numbers focused
- Experience in financial and business analysis and reporting
- A proven influencer of people and unrivalled leader
- High level of commercial awareness and customer focussed
- A "hands-on" approach to management
- Strong, inspirational leadership
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of e-commerce retailing
- Sound computer skills including database management and Microsoft word , Excel
- Very high level of attention to detail
- Highly effective organisational & time management practices
- Branding experience a bonus, but not essential to the role
Multiple winner of the "Best Online Retailer" Award at the NEC in 2012 and 2015, we are a growing and leading UK online retailer of toys and lingerie. In order to be considered for this position you need to have strong retail buying experience, be both hands-on and self-motivated, you should have strong staff management skills with the ability to influence and guide managers and staff across the company. You should be to be very passionate about retail, confident, self-motivated and able to hit the ground running from day one. A very exciting and rewarding role awaits the right candidate in our expanding firm.
This Position Is Available Immediately
Location: Saffron Walden, Essex
Salary: 45-55k, Depending On Experience
Job Type: 6 Month Probation, Thereafter Permanent
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Are you a hands-on and generalist HR manager looking for a new challenge and an exciting role in the Essex area? Nagook Ltd is an expanding and established online retailer with 40+ staff based in Saffron Walden.
The human resource role on offer requires the managing of all staff related HR issues including performance management, recruitment, absence management and provide both guidance and advice to managers and staff across the company. You will form a HR department on your own, so you will need to be both self-motivated, willing to do the admin work yourself and be able to drive the HR strategy for our company as soon as you start. In essence, you will be a hands-on HR all-rounder wanting to work for a medium sized, growing business.
- Interview, recruitment and new hire induction
- Management of all leaves requests (sick, vacation, maternity, paternity, parental, etc)
- Efficiency and performance management, cases and reviews
- Disciplinary investigations
- Grievance Investigations
- Providing advice and guidance to managers and executive staff
- Create and implement policies and procedures
- Implement training and development plans
- Liaise with external legal advice companies and solicitors
- Tribunal preparations
- Pay and benefits management and assist Finance team with any payroll matters
- Regular reporting to MD
- Assist MD and senior managers in creating and maintaining a corporate structure
- Support MD with any other administrative matters
- Support Warehouse Manager with any Health and Safety related matters
- Generalist HR experience
- CIPD qualified preferred, but not an absolute necessity
- Ability to manage HR processes and procedures including handling grievances, disciplinaries, performance management, etc.
- Understand corporate structures
- Ability to influence managers and executive staff
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships across different business areas and roles
- Experience of working in a fast-paced pressurized environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- MS office skills
- Decision making abilities
- Confident with good listening skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Multiple winner of the "Best Online Retailer" Award at the NEC in recent years, we are a growing and leading UK online retailer of marital aids, toys and lingerie. In order to be considered for this position you need to have generalist human resource experience, be both hands-on and self-motivated, you should have good staff management skills with the ability to influence and guide managers and staff across the company. You should be very organised, confident, self-motivated and able to hit the ground running from day one. A very exciting and rewarding role awaits the right candidate in our expanding firm. Both experienced and aspiring HR managers are welcome to apply.
This Position Is Available Immediately. To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting to: Category Manager
- Supporting the category manager in the management of the category.
- Ordering , tracking deliveries , management of check ins
- Management of shipping
- Stock management including minimising dead stock
- Merchandising & maintaining products on site including product set up
- Managing merchandising of all promotional activity
- Actively engage with the wider business units and engage with all key stakeholders across all levels of the business.
- Implement robust processes for all category activity to monitor all key functions such as ordering, deliveries, stock control etc .& manage effectively.
- Keep up to date with competitor activity including regular competitor comparisons reporting findings to category manager.
- Ability to prioritise with excellent project management skills & ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects.
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Must be a strong team player with ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Must have a strong work ethic & remain professional & enthusiastic at all times.
- Ability to assimilate complex data from a variety of sources
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at all levels with the ability to influence and build strong relationships both internally & externally
- Excellent systems skills & a good understanding of excel
- Ordering stock from suppliers in an efficient and accurate manner & avoiding over buying and under buying.
- Processing New Orders from selection through to site
- Maintain and update accurate tracking of all orders & pro-actively track order progress
- Keep warehouse informed of all planned deliveries to allow for resource and space planning
- Liaising with goods in dept when deliveries arrive and dealing with any discrepancies
- Management of check-ins
- Offer support with delivery related issues as and when required
- All orders to be copied to accounts department for them to check and resolve invoices against.
- Shipping - obtain cheapest quote , arrange delivery , manage all documentation required by carriers . Manage all shipments in a robust tracking system
- Monitor stock levels and replenish stock on time
- Manage set up of products on site ensuring accuracy of information and correct category placement & ensure product features are promoted to point of unpublished.
- Placing & positioning of products on the site ensuring correct filters are selected including best supporting / related products to point of unpublished
- Improve sales of poor sellers through re-pricing / re-positioning etc
- Creating new departments & categories and pages for seasonal periods
- Updating items as disc
- Removing dead lines from site after waiting period and stock count has been arranged
- Create bundles (stock./margin) - forecasting and stock management
- Flash Sales / 3for2 /New promotions / Newsletters - product selection with CM approval
- Free products set up on CMS
- Implementing seasonal events
- Updating banners across site
- Customer service support re . vouchers & offers
- Prepare products for CMS (chasing images , content etc)
- Compile features for every new product and give to design for content/ product naming
- Involvement in Range reviewing with category manager
- Monitor competitors - products, price , promotions and site features. Complete regular comp shop & present
- Keep marketing team informed (PR, Social, PPC etc) of new product arrivals & key features to be promoted .
- Maintain buying files and keep databases up to date
- Cust services - report on exceptions to CM