There is only one Rubber Throne and there may only be one who claims the right to sit on it.
Could that person be you?
Legend has it that this grand throne, forged from over a hundred dildos of enemies conquered, is the only one of its kind. You have one chance to win and forever rule from your mighty seat of dildos!
This is no time to cower in fear, nor the moment to deny yourself; this is the time for valour and courage. This is the moment to step forward and claim what is yours.
Take your seat on The Rubber Throne.
To celebrate the launch of the new season of our favourite fantasy show filled with blood, gore, sex and the occasional dragon; we've decided to build our very own Throne... but in true Bondara style we've managed to get a few dildos in there!
We're giving away The Rubber Throne to one lucky winner. Put it in your living room, or at the head of your dining table; if you have a occupation like ours, why not take it to work?! To win Bondara's Game of Bones dildo throne, all you need to do is click the Twitter button below to tweet to your followers and enter the competition.
Competition Has Now Ended !!!
Terms & Conditions
Bondara "Game Of Bones" Competition
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions which are binding on all participants. Please see below for details on how to enter. Please print a copy of this page to retain the terms and conditions for your records.
2. This competition is organised by Bondara (Nagook Ltd), with registered company address: Shire Hill, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB11 3AQ
3. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win this competition. The competition will take place between 25th March 2015 and 8th April 2015 both inclusive.
4. Subject to these terms and conditions, the winner of the competition will win the "Game of Bones" chair including delivery.
5. This competition is open to UK citizens and/or permanent residency holders in the UK who are aged 18 or above.
6. Employees of Bondara agencies and advertising or promotional companies associated with Bondara (and any immediate family members of such employees (including spouses, parents and children)) will be disqualified and may not participate in the competition.
7. The prize is not transferable. No alternative prizes will be offered as a substitute.
8. All participants to the competition are responsible for providing accurate personal data.
9. Bondara reserves the right to, and may at its sole discretion, expel any participant who may or may seek to defraud, alter and/or impede the smooth functioning and normal regulation of this promotion.
How to enter
10. To enter this competition, click the Twitter button below to automatically post an entry tweet to your account. All entries will be tagged using the hashtag #gameofbones and a winner chosen at random from all valid tweets.
11. Incomprehensible and/or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are invalid, lost or which fail to be properly submitted. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of receipt. Content submitted must not be illegal, fraudulent, sexist, racist, discriminatory, misleading or deceptive, defamatory, obscene or offensive, inappropriate for people under the age of 18, off-topic or negatively impact on Bondara. Entries that breach the listed entry restrictions above may be deemed invalid, at our sole and absolute discretion.
12. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition and is limited to one entry per person. Using a false name or address will result in disqualification.
13. Entries must be received by 23:59 UK time on 8th April 2015 ("the closing date"). Any entries received after this date and time will not be accepted and will be disqualified. Publicity
14. Please note that by entering into this competition you hereby consent to Bondara's use of your name, image and entry for the purpose of any Bondara publicity. The name of the winner may be published on the Bondara website, Facebook page, Twitter account, press releases, and other related marketing materials. The winner will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Bondara relating to such publicity. It is a condition of entry that you agree to this and waive any kind of copyright, financial compensation or payment in kind, which might result from such publicity, without territorial limit or media restriction and for the maximum duration established by law. Bondara Prize Winner
15.The winner will be chosen by Bondara. The winner will be notified via email. Should Bondara be unable to make contact with the winner within 2 days of the closing date, or the winner fails to meet the eligibility requirements or any other requirements set out in these terms and conditions, this may result in forfeiture of the prize.
16. The prize must be redeemed by 10th April 2015.
17. If you do not redeem your prize by 10th April 2015. Bondara reserves the right to offer the prize to a different entrant.
18. Bondara reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of email and postal address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim the prize. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
19. No appeals or complaints will be accepted regarding the winning entry or failure to claim a prize within the specified period.
20. The delivery of the throne will be specified by Bondara in line with the marketing calendar and use of the throne in media engagements, and will be within three months of the winner announcement.
21. It is the winners responsibility to be able to "house" the throne, not that of Bondara. The dimensions of the throne are: The base is 4ft x 3ft 6 and it is 6ft high, please bear this in mind when entering.
22. Bondara reserves the right to change, alter and/or withdraw the competition or prize or judging process at any time, for any reason, without any liability to any participant. Any changes or cancellations will appear on Bondara's website
23. Bondara shall treat all personal information obtained through each of the entrants' registration as private and confidential and will comply with the Data Protection Act 1988.
24. These terms and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these rules (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issue.
25. If you have any questions related to this promotion, please contact: [email protected]