The adult industry and our view of our own sexual pleasure is developing at a pace we could have never have imagined, and this is mostly down to the evolution in technology which has sparked a huge amount of innovation in the market.
'SexTech' is something that really excites us at Bondara. We’re all used to having computers in our pockets in the form of smartphones that can do almost anything we need, but what about in the bedroom? This fascinating new wave of innovation marries top of the line tech with our sex lives to create a whole new world of sexual pleasure probably none of us considered ten years ago!
We're so fascinated in fact that we've teamed up with Dr Ian Pearson, a futurologist who has helped us to answer some of the burning questions this new world of technology has thrown up. Plus, to support the findings, we've reimagined iconic illustrations from the 70's (with a futuristic twist!) titled "The joy of Future sex"
To download Dr Ian Pearson's full report, please click here.
So, what did Dr Pearson discover? Here are his key findings:
- By 2030, most people will have some form of virtual sex as casually as they browse porn today.
- By 2035 the majority of people will own sex toys that will interact with virtual reality. We will start to see some forms of robot sex appearing in high-income, very wealthy households as soon as 2025.
- We will start to see sex with robots be more popular than human-human sex in 2050.
- Leisure spending could grow by up to 500% and the sex market in 20 years could be three times bigger than today and seven times bigger by 2050.
- Sex toys will account for a UK market of over £1bn.
- Love and sex will become increasingly separate, with relationships (both sexual and non sexual) happening in the virtual world.
With the virtual world peeking over the horizon, we have put together a dedicated team to research and source the most innovative sex technology there is.
To launch this futuristic endeavour, we at Bondara are now the first UK retailer to offer the Kiiroo teledildonic Couples Set.
Composed of two main elements, this high tech set includes a revolutionary Kiiroo Pearl Vibrator and a Kiiroo Onyx Male Masturbator that with the ground-breaking 'teledildonic'technology, will work together to provide a completely virtual sex experience. Connecting to your computer via Bluetooth, the Onyx will receive tactile feedback from the Pearl vibe whilst it is being used, copying the touch of the dildo into the inner walls of the massager. This device goes a step further into the fully immersive experience by adding a virtual reality headset with video and sound into the mix.
In other words, you will be able to play with your partner even when you're thousands of miles apart.
Do you want to be one of the first couples in the UK to try the Kiiroo? WIN a Kiiroo Gift set for you and your partner with our simple competition!
We're offering one lucky couple the chance to be some of the first people in the UK to test the Kiiroo Couples set. All you need to do to enter is tell us your names and leave your email address so we can contact you if you win. To be the perfect candidate to review the Kiiroo you and your partner must be willing to test these revolutionary toys and provide us with a written review which will use on our site.
The winner will receive the Kiiroo Gift set which includes the Kiiroo Pearl vibrator and the Onyx male masturbator.
Terms and Conditions
- You or your partner must be a full-time UK resident and both over the age of 18 to enter.
- This competition closes on Saturday 31st October 2015.
- You must be willing to give a written review of the product.This review may be used on the Bondara.co.uk website or disseminated to press. By entering this competition you agree to have your review published. The winner will be given more information about this process once the competition ends.
- Please use your real names when entering, but you may use a pseudonym for the review to protect your privacy.
- This competition is open to couples only.
- In order to use the Kiiroo Couples Set remotely you will require a Mac or Windows PC (not included) to use the video chat feature.
- For more information, please contact [email protected]