Buyers Admin Assistant
Full Time / Part Time: 5 Days a Week (Full Time)
Salary: £15,000 to £18,000
Are you a passionate and motivated buyers administrative assistant looking for a new challenge within a fast paced, rapidly growing, professional company?
As our Admin assistant you will report into our Category Manager. You will be experienced in dealing with all manner of administrative tasks in support of the buying team. This is a hands on role and will suit a motivated individual who has a positive outlook and natural interest in retail and buying.
• Provide support to the buying team
• Assist with analysis of data and work with spreadsheets
• Setting up new products on the website , managing content and photographs
• Assist with building supplier relationships
• Organise sample sourcing, delivery, checking and storing
• Liaise with other departments effectively such as marketing, customer services & warehouse
• Assist, monitor and update department systems
• Place and track orders with suppliers
• Organise shipping and track deliveries
• Assist with competitor analysis
• Assist with promotional planning forecasts and reporting
• Checking quality of products
Key Skills & Experience
• Be a great communicator
• Be highly organised and efficient
• Strong ability to multi-task & re-prioritise workload dependent on business needs
• Have ability to process data and present numbers with accuracy
• Be a good team player
• Have previous admin experience
• Have Knowledge of Microsoft office - Word / Outlook
• Have Advanced Excel skills
• Demonstrate a common sense approach and a willingness to learn retail processes
• Be a good team player
You will have the opportunity to develop your buying skills whilst in this role and will be involved in product / marketing and website decisions.
Career Progression routes are clear and fast if you can demonstrate a strong ability to fulfil the role and also a fantastic attitude and work ethic.
If you are a motivated individual with good communication skills and have all or enough skills required to fulfil the duties listed above, and if you want to learn more and work in a fast-moving and exciting industry, then please get in contact with us today - We want to hear from you!
How to Apply
If you are a reliable, motivated and organised professional and possess excellent search engine optimisation and PPC skills and with the required experience, please send your CV with a cover letter to [email protected]
About the Company
Bondara is a multi-award winner of the ETO "Best Online Retailer Award" at the NEC. We are a leading UK online retailer of marital aids and lingerie with steady and continuous growth. You should be commercially thinking, creative, organised, confident, self-motivated and able to hit the ground running from day one. A very exciting and rewarding role awaits the right candidate in our expanding fun and dynamic firm.